Tuesday, December 28, 2004

myDesktop

After lot of research and compromises I have bought a new PC. Hunger for memory in my earlier version ensured I gave it a high priority. I now have a 1/2 GB ram! Having heard lot about AMD, I decided to go for it. Athlon 64bit processor now resides in my box. Motherboard availability and configuration for Athlon is very diverse. I went for MSI motherboard, half whose resources I don’t use at present. Other configurations are normal.


myComputer Posted by Hello

I have always hated floppies. I agree that they were once saviours for data transfer. But certainty in unreliability, when it mattered most, has often made me pull my hairs. And a fatal virus attack due to a floppy is unforgettable to me.

I now have a Pen drive. And whats more: It is a mp3 player Also it is a voice recorder. With 256MB USB drive, my needs are more than met for another 10,000 read writes.


mp3Player Posted by Hello
Suggestion: If you are going to buy this, look for the one with display for mp3.

1 Comments:

At 1/04/2005 07:50:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey buddy.. could see more of u rather than ur "desktop" (read Gayatri Joshi on desktop)

SK

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home