Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Birthday :)

My existence on earth completes its 24 years today !! Happy birthday to me :) Thanks for all those who wished me.

I have taken one week off and am sitting at home. Lot of people expressed their surprise over I doing nothing with the leave. I am just relaxing. Thats a lot of work, you see ;-)
Last time I had taken off was an year ago. That shows how healthy and efficient I am :) Also, I lookup dictionary for the meaning of on-bench ;-)

There are lot of things that I can do and time still needs to be managed well using my priority principle.

I have done a bit of wordpress, and maintaining a site parrallely. More on this later. Also, http://wakeup.to/sunshines brings you to this blog. Big deal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home