Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Lens

Yes, you guessed it right !! I am talking about my new buy - Digital Camera ! Canon Powershot A520

You can see the glow of my face while I am writing this, with the camera just in front of me recording this!

One of the long-standing things in my wishlist can be striked off. This has to be my favourite possession...more than even my music system.

(Let me exclude computer). I mean I dont remember having liking for any particular toy but I liked camera. A camera was on my wishlist even before I had heard about computer ! Even later, I had to delay the buying of camera for various reasons. Now the wait is finally over.

I am at a loss of words to thank Chaitra who bought the camera from States.
I can see the complete professional review here! This is a wonderful site which lists the features, costs, provides reviews, users comments, comparisions and many other things. Must visit for a camera enthu.

Few shots:
Take One! Art

Bro all glees with US chocos!
A design!
!
Sky is the limit !

More professional pics coming soon :))

3 Comments:

At 4/07/2005 09:45:00 AM, Blogger Grey Vampire said...

cool blog but ada paaaavi....u took up a lota of my broad band Mbs .....

 
At 4/07/2005 05:36:00 PM, Anonymous Dilip said...

Hi RK,

All the best for the next Photo Bloggers award. Start today!

 
At 4/08/2005 08:20:00 PM, Blogger RK said...

hey vampire,
thanks and sorry.
hey dilip,
thanks for the tip !!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home