Thursday, December 23, 2004

On my way …..BEAT

Oh my God traffic is so bad …..Wish I didn’t need to travel …BEAT

I have to buy those books. Have to borrow that from her, return this to him…And in between I need to read them…BEAT

She is getting married…..He is seeing her….BEAT

He is changing his company….She is changing her city….BEAT

Need to call up him…..need to mail her….BEAT

That person’s birthday is coming up……Got to see this person’s new bike....BEAT

I better manage my time….the list of “tbd” is growing…But weekend was over just now, will have to wait for the next which will also pass soon…next one and the next one….BEAT

Havent met him…haven’t spoken to her….BEAT

And who is this person who just smiled at me..Oh ! I know him...I didnt even return the smile...BEAT

Appointment with Doc is pending ….and the vehicle servicing….BEAT

Gotto see that movie…..listen to this music…BEAT

That damned code is acting up, deadline is fast approaching…..Tch, this meeting is today…BEAT
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
On a scooter, two pillion kids....In their KG classes....
In the best costume- school uniform...Lost in their own world......
See me…With eyes that spell innocence......
Open little mouth to a broad smile...Smile that is most beautiful on earth...
Wave their hands ...Say in chorus... “Tata Tata Tata” ...B......E.......A.........T


1 Comments:

At 12/23/2004 08:14:00 PM, Blogger naveenbkeerthi said...

well i completely agree with every word u said...it seems once when u start working weekends are not enough for the other so many things v used to do when v were in college

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home