Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Sms_Timepass

Few plans cancelled on sunday and left with unplanned void...
2-3 missed calls from a number unidentified! Not bothered to call back or to message. I am plain bored of unidentified messages and missed calls.
A message from the same number.
Hi
Further conversations are here for you...
Hi, who are you
K:I am karen doing my 2nd pyej at jnc..was bored so just flicked thru a no and got urs..Wanna be frendz
Rk:I dont mind but i am more comfortable in emails! Whats pyej? Ur full name ? U can call me
kiran
K:hey dat wud be a prob..i wud prefer sms...Pyej stands for psyc eng n journo..N can u tell me about urself
Rk:i work in it industry. Where do you stay? How do I pronounce your name? R u a boy?
(2-3 missed calls before i finish typing and a msg- missed calls kept happening before i cud send the reply)
K:Why r u takin so long to reply ?
Rk:Mobil typin is slow. What do you want to know about me
K:I am a gal. How do i tell how to pronounce my name
K:R u a gal?
Rk:Using some other similar familiar names
Rk:I am a boy!
K:K ka is like cat n ren sounds like rin..is dat k ?
(-In between I wanted to check with my friend whether this girl is the same whom he is meeting...bcoz psy and journo sounded familiar..and was curious how she got my num...--
So this message was typed to my friend(N):
"If u dont mind give me her num. Dont worry i wont use it. By the way we need to name ur gal."
And by mistake- yes by mistake- I sent this msg to 'K' !!! Later sent it to N also)
Rk: Ok fine! not very clear but ok. By the way i think i sent a message not intended to u
K:Wat was that all about?
Rk:Sorry I am chattin with my another friend
(need to clean few sms for lack of space..just fwded few to some friends...)
K:Yeah right ..got confused ...so wat ya doin? tell me how old r u? N wat r u basically..Where did u study and stuff like that...
Rk:I am 23yrs young! Studied engineering. I like watchin movies,readin,computer,emailing. U tell me about u. give me some time to reply Do u chat like this whenver u get bored?
K:K me am 19 like listening to music dancin n readin n playin basket ball..Actually today all my friends are busy no one is free to msg so fluked ur no. So how do you look ?
Rk:Ppl say I am fat. I am not that concerned. I look confident and serious-but I make good fun. I wear specs..Huh this was like answering an interview question. I dont like talkin about myself:( u can tell me about ur looks. wat do you do in free time..So you will only chat with me only till ur friends r busy? Dont u use email ?
K:yeah..i tlak to strangers only when my frendz r busy n if u become my frend den dat wud be cool n i use an email..can u send me ur pic?
Rk:U didnt tell me how u look. Give me ur email address. U can also see my blog for my pic.
K:I am fat short dark n ugly. Im not kidding n in my free time i read..im being very honest
Rk:What do you read ? Not giving me ur email id ?
K:a_demont @ ..
(I meanwhile sent another sms to N..."I was just wondering what wud have happened if u met a short dark fat or ugly girl ??")
Rk:Whats that id mean..And r u a Christian ?
K: I am ...N its a secret
Rk:Ur id is a secret ? Give me some hints.
K:Why do u wanna know it has something to do wid my devilish ways..
Rk:DEVILISH WAYS ?? r u a part of secret society ??
(N shot back -" whats happenin 2 u? Idle mind in (-shud be 'is') devils workshop. Dont sms all these things. my sis always reads my sms, i was there with her when u sent sms...."
I replied-"Dude u r also talkin about devils?? I am chattin with a devil. Details later...')
K:Yes I am...n do u wanna join our society..?
K:V r lookin out 4 a manager 4 our society
Rk:I am not interested in managing ur society! I am getting scared :( got some work, will catch up with u later.
K:Hey,I was jus jokin...N k..Cya later ..have a nice day
Rk:u too have a nice day...i really was scared:( and u will believe me :)
K:Hmmm never mind Nway cya take care bye
****
Update : Next day I came across a matching email id in a fwd. Asked Vasanth to get the hotmail id of that person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home