Monday, January 31, 2005

Weekend Movies

National Treasure

Figure this: I watch a bad print on my 17" screen 2 days before and again I go and shell out 150 bucks for the same movie in big screen!! Finally, Nbk's jinx at PVR broken!! Waiting to break the same at RS.

Page 3

Having office in front of movie hall helps. I went back to my work after the movie and it was a nice feeling!

How I wish PVR announced some incentives for frequent visitors!!

Ps: Apart from the movies, I utilised this weekend usefully and hence there is no "great regret" about spending time on movies.

2 Comments:

At 2/01/2005 11:45:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Page 3 was not a weekend movie.. it was a weekday movie ain't it?

-SK

 
At 2/01/2005 09:07:00 PM, Blogger RK said...

Its like this :
Weekend starts approaching from friday morning and friday after 4pm, it would have already set in :) Dont agree with me ?? Check out the ticket prices at PVR: Mon-Thur is one price and Fri-Sat-Sun is costlier!! Also ,heard that weekend will advance one more day in the near future ;-))

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home