Monday, January 03, 2005

desk-top

Got an opportunity to look at my office desk-top !!my desk is completely lost in papers....i can see papers lying all around me and all over the desk so much that i have to search a patch to know my desk's colour!

in between ...there are keyboard, monitor, coffee cup, water bottle, mobile, wires, file folders, helmet, staplers, punching machine, diary, calendar, phone-- all things in the most undisciplined way....

got back the pen and its cap which were separated from each other few weeks back (in a kumbhmela) in fact pen reminded of a person who has left the place..
monitor and cpu are actually black in color but they have this artistic uniform brown coating (of the dust).....I usually used to remove the dust. but someone has taken away my duster also(or it might also be lost in this debris....

Wow it was a good exercise to look at my desk and to look all around me....I could see so many things, which I never knew were existed right on my desk....I guess I was staring at this dumb monitor all these days....but let me be very modest...my contribution to such a set-up is minimal, its been like this even before I have come here...

Coming up: a peep into my cupboard

1 Comments:

At 1/11/2005 10:58:00 AM, Blogger Vedanth said...

once you start a blog, u have a moral obligation to update it regularly.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home